ScreenCritics is looking for more staff to write for us.
In recent weeks we’ve deployed the next stage of ScreenCritics development plan. We’re now looking for eager and keen writers to join our team and help us to push on to the next stage and help grow the website, while also creating a strong team around which we can create something special. That’s why we’re looking for more people to write and join our team.
ScreenCritics covers a wide range of topics, although you’re free to move between them as you see fit. Our website covers;
- Video Games
We want the latest opinion pieces, views and reviews from around these areas. We have a number of highly popular series of articles which our audiences love, including;
- Revisiting – Created by our writers to allow them to look back at classic video games.
- Icons – Created by our writers to allow them to explore how some characters from within video games
We’re not afraid to be controversial and offer our opinion when it may not be popular. If you’re not afraid to do the same, and are willing to work to your own demands, then this may be the position for you. If you’re looking to take your first steps into the world of journalism, we’re happy to give you that chance.
Drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in joining our team then there are a few things we’re keen to see from you.
- An example of your work, either previously published or written for the purposes of this application.
- A brief description of some ideas you’d want to write about, whether it be video games, wrestling or entertainment.
- A committment to posting at least once a week.
If we think it’s a good fit, we’ll invite you to join our merry band of writers.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, drop us a line and we can talk about it.